Sunday 27 November 2016

1,2,3... Is this thing on?


If, by any small miracle this blog entry actually publishes, the image above is a reasonably fitting metaphor to describe what's happening. 


Like RoadworkUK, my Audi is sitting, forlornly with a layer of dust and dew on it, and, like RoadworkUK, today it has been  brought back into use again just today after a long period of lying dormant. I'd like to thank spambots all over the world for clogging up my comments section -  their poorly disguised links to essay-writing services have actually kept the blog visible to the Googlebots.
 

The long and the short of it is simply, I'm back. Or It's back. Whatever. Many of the upcoming blog entries will likely be extremely rough and ready, being created ad hoc from my mobile phone, such as I'm doing now. Expect to find all kinds of car-related nonsense - mainly of stuff too obscure for me to put on Hooniverse, so stay tuned for future broadcasts on this frequency. It's good to be back.


The @RoadworkUK Twitter Channel remains active. You should follow me. I'm more interesting than James Corden.