Sunday 30 June 2013

Blowing the dust off...


Good grief, would you look at the dust around here? Disgusting. 

Look, I haven't abandoned this place, I assure you, it's just that I find it really difficult to achieve that perfect work/life balance and, with it, produce quality editorial for my own website while contributing worthwhile stuff for Hooniverse. The fact that I clicked onto RoadworkUK only to be welcomed by "This domain name is parked" is embarrassing, to say the least.

Anyway; the image above is a taster of a raft of stuff I'm about to feed into the big, hungry jaws of Hooniverse, and if they don't want it then it'll more than likely turn up here. RoadworkUK isn't dead, just neglected. I owe it a lot, and still love it. Meanwhile; click over here for my Hooniverse musings.

But please, please keep coming back.