Monday 18 April 2011

Do Not Adjust Your Set!!!1!11


Stick around! Don't go! Or at least, please check back every Monday! I'm still here!

ROADWORK has become an important part of my life, It's won itself quite a following, for which I am grateful. But, as you might have guessed, over the last couple of weeks I have had literally zero time in front of my own computer.

'Cos ROADWORK is, sadly, only a hobby, sometimes it gets edged out of my routine by the trival obligation of having to earn Actual Money, and that's what I've been up to. A whole lot of driving around the British Isles, in a complete set of radically different motorised conveyances. I have a load of stuff in the pipeline, most of it already written, photos taken, ready for uploading. Monday night is usually upload night, hence here I am now.

Trouble is, tonight I have to pack my bags for a trip to Europe, where, in Amsterdam, I am due on Friday to become 30. Yes, that's right, I'm being treated by she who I love wholly and without limit (edit:- I've just noticed how revoltingly simpering this reads... sorry), on a Birthday jaunt in that most liberal and non-wholesome of cities. This, hot on the heels of a tommorrow that I expect to be horribly chaotic, involving a 600 mile round trip delivering a car to Liverpool.

So please step back over the threshold next week, ROADWORK is tantalisingly close to 10,000 pageviews, which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Stay with me, I'll do my best to make it worth your while.

See you when I'm older.